Tuesday 25 October 2011

Realisations!

Realisations setting in now as someone I don't know has appeared on my facebook. He is Indian and I realise that in a couple of months I will have met and made so many friends from this wonderful country.
Had lunch yesterday with a friend who talked about the amazing book Shantaram. This is the third time I have come across it which is always my prompt to act! So it rests on my bedside table waiting to be consumed before I leave these shores.
There was talk about the slums in India and as my stomach started to churn over lunch reality was setting in that the launch of Awakening Events this year wasn't just to invite others to talks and workshops of an inspiring nature. My own personal Awakening Event may well be coming up in november...

No comments:

Post a Comment