Saturday 12 November 2011

Words and intentions

Following a huge day yesterday where the power of numbers brought many people to a point of silence I was reminded of the power of intention and words that we use. Ever since I stopped naming this journey a "charity challenge" the nerves are stepping back and being replace by anticipation and excitement of the adventure ahead.
I am currently busy doing soul plan readings for people based on the sound of the letters of birthnames as sound is beginning, birth, creation, to help people understand the meaning of their lives, they are proving to be incredibly powerful for people in bringing peace and understanding to who they are and why they chose to come here -
I am off to halfords to buy a "here I am" horn! to make sure the beautiful sacred cows know I am coming!!

My gorgeous friend (you know who you are!) has inspired the decoration of the car from our childhood hilarity at Whacky Races and Penelope Pitstop... lipstick at the ready!!
and I will be putting the names of all my generous sponsors and donors on my dashboard , yes....you're all coming with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Journey well my friend I shall be with you in spirit - Bon Voyage and ENJOY for all of us who are following along with you xxxx

    ReplyDelete