Sunday 20 November 2011

Here we go!

With half an hour to go having left the house more clean, calm and sparkly than ever(why do we we do that!)with fog in the sky outside I imagine arriving in the beautiful sunshine and clarity in the sky and chaos on the ground in the wonder of Mumbai. Environmental role reversal!

If leaving for a few weeks away brings out the love and good wishes I have received in the past few days then I may have to make this a regular occurance!! Thank you to you all - your support means far more than you know and I feel I now owe it not just to myself but to you all to make this the adventure of a lifetime. Obviously its not me that can make this happen but I can be as open as possible to everything that India offers me and if I can approach all life in this way well.... who knows what can happen!!

You don't have to go to India to do this so lets all over the next few weeks simply be open to dreams we aspire to and everything that life gives us.. Keep me posted!!
have a lovely sunday evening and will write soon..
Love to all
xxx

1 comment:

  1. so exciting, lets hope the house is in the same state on your arrival home.2 days in now and i'm sure the realisation you are actually there has now sunk in!!!!. thinking of youxxxxxxBelles

    ReplyDelete